Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Pizza Hut

My daughter got a free pizza coupon at school for Pizza Hut, the newer one off Highway 365, in the shopping center next to HEB.  We stopped in after church Sunday so she could get her pizza, and ordered two mediums for the rest of us.  It is painted in red and black, so you could easily see grease smudges and it looked like the floors and rug needed a good cleaning.  The pizza was okay, and actually looks way better in the pictures. 
Thin crust  
Original Crust
  I asked for the thickest crust they had and the employee said it wasn't available, so I got the original on one.  The crust was fine, but the rest of the pizza was thin and soggy.  I haven't had Pizza Hut in years, but I might stick to the other pizza places before I give it another visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment