Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Boss

I've driven by Boss Burger on Twin City Highway in Nederland dozens of times but never thought about stopping until I started hearing the talk of how good the burgers were.  It is basically a food truck which seems to be permanently parked at this location.  Yesterday I stopped to check it out.  I went at 11:00 in the morning to beat the crowd and walked right up to order.  They have hamburgers, pulled pork and blackened chicken.  The people working the truck were very friendly.  I got a burger deal for $11.00 which included the burger, fries and a can drink.  I sat at the picnic tables and enjoyed the weather and watched the traffic.  My order was ready in about 8 minutes.  In my opinion the food was definitely worth the price.  You can easily spend this much at a fast food place and not get near the quality.  The burger was very big and the meat was juicy.  So if you have any hesitations about stopping here, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment