Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Decor Deals

Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the crisp, cooler weather and the anticipation of all the holidays coming up.  It also gives me a good excuse to decorate with sunflowers, pumpkins, and halloween decor.  Last week I went to Michael's in Beaumont.  In my opinion, Michael's offers the most affordable holiday decor out there.  They have some really cute, rustic items this year.  Here are some things I picked up.
They are also having a 60% off Fall Clearance event.  I picked up a flower arrangement that was previously $29.99 on sale for $10.99.
I do love Hobby Lobby, but a lot of people forget about Kirkland's in the Target shopping center in Beaumont.  They are also having a 50% off Halloween and Harvest sale this weekend.  They have some great coupons online, and they also have an extra 25% off clearance this weekend.
Last year I went to a local craft sale at Faith Tabernacle Apostolic Church on Highway 69 in Port Arthur.  They had some really cute crafts and lots of unique fall and Christmas decor at very reasonable prices.  It is this Friday and Saturday.  Get there early because it's always crowded.  They also have delicious barbecue take-out lunches.  So have fun and get some shopping done before the rain hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment